- Unique Multi-Head for general purpose vortexing and holds up to eight microTubes
- Power motor for Instant vortexing
- Continuous or touch operation
- Q-drive dynamic balancing system
- Variable speed from 200 to 3400 rpm
- Wide variety of accessories
The Benchmark BV1005 Mortexer is more than your standard vortex mixer. The unique design of the Multi-Head (included) features a traditional cup head for general purpose mixing, plus holds up to eight micro-centrifuge tubes. The BV-1005's drive system is balanced with Q-Drive technology, providing a smooth vortexing action, while minimizing noise and excessive vibration. This results in quieter, more efficient and longer lasting operation. Increased speed, up to 3400 rpm produces an instant vortex of even the largest sample sizes, including full 50ml tubes. Other features the BV 1005 includes are the "no-walk" suction feet, cold room/incubator compatibility and spill-proof electronic controls.