- Rotobot Mini - Includes tube holders for 12x1.5ml, 2x15ml and 2x50ml
- Advanced programming with a wide variety of rotational modes
- Set for full 360° rotation, or interrupt rotations with pausing & mixing intervals
- Slow rotating to vigorous mixing
- Cold room and incubator safe
- Accepts common tubes from 1.5 to 50ml
The Benchmark R4040 RotoBot Rotating Mixer features advanced programming options that far surpass that of the traditional laboratory rotator. With digital speed control and more than 10 operating modes, the R4040 RotobBot Mini can be selected to perform a wide variety of rotating, mixing and vibrating actions. In addition, these actions can be combined in succession using the C1 and C2 "Custome Modes", providing the user with a nearly infinite level of programming.
The R4040 RotoBot Mini includes an assortment of vertical tube holders including, 12x1.5ml tubes, 2x15ml and 2x50m tubes. For higher capacity applications, more of these holders can be purchased as accessories. In addition, horizontal holders are available for applications such as Western blotting and hybridization. The unique, sliding attachment allows for quick and easy changing of tube holders. For rocking applications, a platform a with non-slip rubber mat is available.
|Data Sheet:||(1.04 MB)|