- Performs with high efficiency for both multiplex and singleplex reactions
- Compatible with both hydrolysis and beacon probes
- Specially formulated buffer results in early Ct values and detection across a broad dynamic range
- Ready to use 2X Master Mix requires very little or no optimization
- Includes Accuris Hot Start Taq Polymerase for greater specificity and accuracy
- Utilizes no ROX formulation
- Reactions (20μl volume): 1000
Optimized for use with TaqMan, Scorpions and molecular beacon probes, the Benchmark Scientific PR2001-N-1000 Accuris qMAX Probe, No Rox qPCR Mix is a ready-to-use formulation for real time quantitative assays. qMax Probe utilizes Accuris Hot Start Taq Polymerase for robust PCR with a variety of templates. A specially formulated buffer provides optimal conditions for both superior polymerase function and probe detection, resulting in earlier Ct values and a broad detection range. Complicated, multiplex reactions can be performed without any loss in performance or decrease in detection. The 2X mix requires little, if any optimization and can be used with both fast and standard protocols.
qMax Probe qPCR Mix can be used to detect any DNA template, including genomic DNA and cDNA. Formulated in a no ROX formulation, the PR2001-N-1000 Accuris qMAX Probe is compatible with various qPCR instruments.
|Data Sheet:||(643 KB)|