- Provides superior sensitivity and fast cycling with exceptional results
- Ideal for low copy number templates
- Specially formulated buffer results in early Ct values and detection across a broad dynamic range
- qMax Green intercalating dye exhibits high fluorescence and low PCR inhibition
- 2X Master Mix is ready to use
- Includes Accuris Hot Start Taq Polymerase for greater specificity and accuracy
- Utilizes high ROX formulation
- Reactions (20μl volume): 20
Supplied as a ready-to-use 2X master mix, the Benchmark Scientific PR2000-H-S Accuris qMax Green qPCR Mix has been engineered for high sensitivity, fact cycling and excellent reproducibility. The included Accuris Hot Start Polymerase provides accurate PCR of a variety of templates including low copy number and difficult sequences, while the proprietary qMax Green intercalating dye exhibits higher fluorescence and lower PCR inhibition than other popular green dyes. These two components are supported by a specially formulated buffer with an exacting combination of salts, PCR enhancers, stabilizers and pH that results in earlier Ct values and a high specificity across a broad dynamic range.
The PR2000-H-S Accuris qMax GreenR Mix is ideal for gene expression analysis, genotyping studies and detection of DNA and cDNA. Its high ROX formulation is compatible with many popular qPCR instruments.
|Data Sheet:||(643 KB)|