- Gentle orbital motion for gel applications
- Horizontally circular 19 mm orbit for aeration and mixing
- Large 14 x 12 inch work surface
- Variable speed control from 3 to 70 rpm
- Incubator and cold room safe
The Benchmark BT30 Scientific Orbi-Blotter features a gentle orbital motion with speed control down to as little as 3 rpm, making it the ideal orbital choice for low speed applications, such as blotting, washing, staining/destaining, etc. A large 14x12 in. work surface is included along with a non-slip rubber mat for holding trays, dishes, plates and other flat vessels. An optional stacking platform can be purchased as an accessory, effectively doubling the usable work surface. The BT 30 Orbi-Blotter has a maintenance free, brushless motor is capable of loads up to 2kg and is safe for use in cold rooms and incubators.