- US Plug, 120 V
- Digital speed control up to 300rpm
- Horizontally circular 19mm orbit for aeration & mixing
- Extremely compact, perfect for low to medium capacity applications
- Instanly exchange flask clamps with MAGic Clamp accessories (Patented)
- Speed Range: Variable, 50 to 300 rpm
- Speed Increment: 10 rpm
- Orbit: 19mm (3/4")
- Operating Temperature: +4°C to +65°C
- Max. Capacity: 4 x 1L (9 lbs)
- Standard Platform Dimensions: 9.5" W x 8" H
- Product Dimensions: 13.1" W x 11.74" D x 4.7" H
- Product Weight: 12 lbs
- Electrical: 115V, 60 Hz, 250W
The Benchmark Scientific BT302 Orbi-Shaker JR., a mini-sized replica molded after the larger Orbi-Shaker, is a personal orbital shaker designed for smaller capacity applications and laboratories where space is at a premium. The shaker includes a standard 9.5" x 8" non-slip rubber flat platform that mixes at a 19mm orbit, ideal for thoruoughly mixing and aerating tissue culture flasks, Petri dishes, staining trays, and Erlenmeyer flasks.
Additional platforms are also available for the Orbi-Shaker JR, including the convenient MAGic Clamp platform (PATENT PENDING) for use with Erlenmeyer flasks and test tube racks. The unique, magnetic attachment method is the easiest way to instantly change between flask clamps of different sizes.
Mixing speed and run time are displayed on the large LED control panel located on the front side of the unit. The integral microprocessor includes a constant monitoring system that ensures accuracy through the duration of the program. Sophisticated over-temperature and over-speed controls ensure long life, safety and sample integrity.