- Supplied with a European power cord and works with 230V power outlets
- Digital temperature control
- Personal sized, 13 x 14.5" footprint (20L)
- Accepts bottles and flasks up to 2L
- Heat Only model
- Optional mini shaker available for agitation of samples
- Internal outlet, for installation of shaker, rockers, etc.
With digital temperature control, the Benchmark Scientific H2200-H-E MyTemp Mini incubator with European power cord for 230V outlets, provides convenient "set and walk away" operation, eliminating the need for external thermometers and repetitive "fine tuning" of an analog control knob. Simply choose the desired temperature and the H2200H will immediately begin to heat up while accurately monitoring the chamber temperature and conveniently displaying the temperature in real time on the large LED control panel.
Despite a modest footprint of 14.5 x 13", the H2200HE MyTemp incubators feature large internal chambers, capable of storing flasks and bottles up to 2 liter. In addition, the incubators include two adjustable shelves and an internal outlet for powering smalle shakers, rockers and other instrumentation. A mini nutating rocker (supplied with both flat and dimpled mats) is available for agitation of samples during incubation.
- 1 - User Manual
- 2 - Incubator Shelves
- 1 - EU power adapter (230 V)
- 1 - Power cord for the internal plug
- 1 - Car adapter