- Supplied with a European power cord and works with 230V power outlets
- Digital temperature control
- Personal sized, 13 x 14.5" footprint (20L)
- Accepts bottles and flasks up to 2L
- Heating and Cooling model
- Optional mini shaker available for agitation of samples
With digital temperature control, the Benchmark Scientific H2200-HC-E MyTemp Heat and Cool incubator with European power cord for 230V outlets, provide convenient "set and walk away" operation, eliminating the need for external thermometers and repetitive "fine tuning" of an analog control knob. Simply choose the desired temperature and the H2200HC-E immediately begins to heat up or cool down while accurately monitoring the chamber temperature and conveniently displaying the temperature in real time on the large LED control panel.
Despite a modest footprint of 14.5 x 13", the H2200HCE MyTemp incubators feature large internal chambers, capable of storing flasks and bottles up to 2 liter. In addition, the incubators include two adjustable/ removable shelves for increased capacity. A mini nutating rocker (supplied with both flat and dimpled mats) is also available for agitation of samples during incubation.