- Extremely powerful mixing for lysis, grinding and homogenization
- Faster and more effective than tissue grinders
- Mix 1, 2 or 3 Tubes simultaneously
- Extremely compact, less than 7" wide
- Eliminates the cross contamination associated with hand held homogenizers
The D1030-E BeadBug is a high energy benchtop homogenizer that sets the performance standard for personal sized cell disruption and lysis instruments. Simultaneous homogenization of up to 3 samples takes place (often within 45 seconds) inside the disposable 2 mL screw cap microTubes. The optimized mixing motion causes rapid cell disruption through constant high velocity impact from the hardened micro-beads chosen specifically for your sample type. Developed for samples too tough to be homogenized in a common lab vortexer, the D 1030 E BeadBug provides a convenient and economical alternative to the traditional, over-priced homogenizers on the market today. With up to three tube capacity and a foot print of just 7 x 8 in., the BeadBug is the ideal homogenizing instrument for low to medium throughput laboratories.