- LD (Loading Dye)
- Replaces hazardous ethidium bromide (EtBr)
- Better sensitivity than EtBr (down to 0.1 ng)
- Excitation of both UV and blue light
- Ships at ambient temperature (store at 4° C)
- Compatible with SmartBlue Trans-illuminator
The Benchmark Scientific E4500-LD Smart Glow loading dye is supplied a 6x concentration and is added directly to the samples. No dye needs to be added to the gel or running buffer. After electrophoretic separation, view and document your results using a UV or blue light illuminator. E4500LD emits a green fluorescence when bound to dsDNA, ssDNA, and RNA.
|Data Sheet:||(627 KB)|