- 6,600 rpm (rotations per minute) mini-centrifuge for use in portable applications and spinning down micro-sized samples
- Two interchangeable rotors: one fixed-angle 6 x 1.5/2.0 mL micro tube rotor and one PCR (polymerase chain reaction) strip tube rotor
- Six adapters for use with 0.4-0.5 mL Tubes
- Clear lid for constant observation of samples while spinning
- Electronic safety cut-off when lid is opened for added safety
The BSC1006 Mini-Centrifuges are ideal for quick spin-downs of micro samples. The easy-open lid permits convenient single-handed operation. The clear lid and electronic safety cut-off allow safe sample observation. The centrifuge quickly accelerates to maximum speed (6,600 rpm/2,200 rcf) and stops within seconds. The advanced motor mounting system provides quiet, vibration-free operation. The BSC 1006 centrifuge includes a traditional round angle rotor (for six standard 1.5ml to 2.0ml microtubes) as well as a strip tube rotor for 2 PCR strips or 16 individual 0.2 ml tubes. Additional adapters are also included for 0.4-0.5ml tubes. The rotors can be easily interchanged within a matter of seconds. The Mini Centrifuge can come in two colors: Red and Blue.