- Capacity: 220 g
- Readability: 0.1 mg
- Backlit graphical LCD display
- Quik-Cal Internal Calibration
- RS-232 port for printer connection
- Upgraded Weighing Performance: Electromagnetic Force Restoration (EFR) technology, fast response and stabilization, and automatic internal calibration
- Refined Control Panel: Enhanced graphical interfaces significantly improve ease of use
- Space Saving: A careful redesign of our weigh cell assemblies has allowed us to pack more technology into a compact, 8 x 15 inch footprint
The Benchmark Scientific W3101A220 Series Dx Analytical Balances are robust, workhorse instruments that utilize Electromagnetic Force Restoration (EFR) technology. EFR is the gold standard for fast and reliable sub milligram mass determinations.
The W3101A-220 balance has a readability of 0.1 mg and a maximum capacity of 220 grams.
The waterproof and wear resistant front panel has been designed to hold up to spills and years of constant use.
A brightly lit, dot matrix graphical display clearly shows weighing results and also enables an intuitive menu system that's easy to work with. Useful features such as dynamic animal weighing, piece counting, percentage weighing and more are quickly accessible.
The front feet of the W3101A-220 are adjustable for proper leveling of the on a stable surface, and a leveling bubble behind the weighing chamber confirms proper installation.
A Quik-Cal calibration system helps ensure that the balance is always calibrated and ready for use. Simply press the CAL button to perform an automatic calibration using the internal precision calibration weight. Auto calibration can also be set to occur at specific time intervals depending on user preference.
|Readability:||0.0001 grams (0.1 mg)|
|Linearity:||+/- 0.2 mg|
|Pan size (Round):||80 mm|
|Draft Shield:||yes, glass|
|Weighing Units:||g, mg, carats, oz, lbs, dwt, t oz, gn, %|
|Calibration:||Internal Quick Cal and External|
|Display:||Back Lit, Dot Matrix, LCD|
|Exterior Dimensions:||13.5 x 8.5 x 13 inches|
|W1101-6-100||Benchmark Scientific W1101-6-100 Premium Class E2 Calibration Weight set, with 6 weights, tweezers, cleaning cloth and protective case.||
|W3120||Benchmark Scientific W3120 Accuris Anti-Static Ionizer||
|W3130||Benchmark Scientific W3130 Portable Thermal Printer||