- Adjustable speed & tilt for a wide range of applications
- Large 12 x 12 in. work surface
- Insta-TILT technology for instant adjustment to the tilt angle
- Dual platform accessory doubles work surface
- Cold room and incubator safe
The Benchmark Scientific B3D-2300-E BenchRocker 3D is designed to provide the precise speeds and tilt angles required for a broad range of molecular and biological mixing applications. The user can adjust both parameters to match the vessel size and the volume of liquid being mixed, yielding optimum results. Proprietary InstaTilt technology means no tools, no disassembly. Simply grip the platform with two hands and move to the desired position. This model includes both flat and dimpled (autoclavable) mats for mixing a wide variety of tubes and other vessels. Stacking platforms can be purchased as accessories, effectively doubling the usable surface area of the model. The B3D 2300 E BenchRocker 3D features a maintenance free, brushless motor, capable of loads up to 4.4 lbs and is safe for use in cold rooms and incubators.