- Made from 304 series stainless steel for durability and resistance to corrosion and oxidation
- Auto locking jaws prevent loosening or slipping
- Can be autoclaved to temperatures up to 250 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mirror polished to provide excellent rust resistance
- Adjustable opening fits range of shapes and sizes
- Cushioned PVC grip for comfortable handling
- Handle hole for convenient tethering, hanging or storage
- Overall length: 8 in.
- Jaw capacity: 1 1/8 in.
The Aven Tools 21190-8G Stainless Steel Adjustable Wrench with PVC Grip features auto-locking jaws that help prevent loosening or slipping. The wrench has a 1 1/8 in. jaw capacity that fits many different shapes and sizes. It is made from 304 series stainless steel with a mirror polished surface that provides excellent corrosion resistance. A cushion-grip handle provides comfort, while a handle hole allows for convenient tethering, hanging or storage. The 8 in. Adjustable Wrench can be autoclaved up to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.