- Angled bend at end of grip increases surface area while reducing hand fatigue
- Highly polished stainless steel tips with rounded edges are ideal for handling delicate materials
- ESD safe coating protects tweezer grip
- Pattern: MM, strong and fine tips
- Length: 4.75 in. (125 mm)
The Aven Tools 18023ARS Stainless Steel Artis Tweezers feature an angled bend at the end of the grip. This patent-pending design aligns the tips parallel to each other, providing a fatigue-reducing grip and a larger surface area to work with. The tweezers are highly durable, with the grip being protected by an ESD safe coating. The highly polished stainless steel tips with rounded edges allow operators to handle very fine wire, miniature parts, electrical components, and other delicate materials in a confined space without risk of damage.