- Strips insulated wires AWG 20 to 10 (diameters 0.8mm to 2.6mm)
- Built-in cutter for soft copper wire
- Narrow serrated jaw ideal for pulling and looping wire as well as tightening small nuts
- Made from hardened steel with precision ground stripping holes
- Textured rubber grips provide comfortable and firm grip
- Stripper/cutter dimensions: 3 x 0.5 x 0.5 in.
- Overall length: 6 in. (15.24 cm)
The Aven Tools 10134B Wire Stripper is made from hardened steel and has precision ground stripping holes. Textured rubber grips provide a comfortable but firm grip. The wire stripper is designed to strip insulated wire of diameter 0.8mm to 2.6mm. The built-in cutter will cut soft copper wire, while the narrow serrated jaw is designed for pulling and looping wire as well as tightening small nuts.