- Features serrated jaws with machined gripping teeth and wire cutter
- Long length and slim design are ideal for tight spaces
- Can be autoclaved to temperatures up to 250 degrees Fahrenheit
- Manufactured from 400 series stainless steel
- Mirror polished to provide excellent resistance to rust
- Overall length: 6 in. (152 mm)
- Jaw dimensions (length x width): 1.5 x 0.118 in. (38 x 3 mm)
The Aven Tools 10360 Stainless Steel Long Nose Pliers are ideal for work in tight locations. Made from 400 series stainless, these pliers feature a wire cutter, with hardened cutting edges that are designed for cutting copper or soft steel wire. The fully polished body and handle offer excellent corrosion resistance, while the handles are also autoclavable for sterile environments.