- Cuts through hard wires with ease
- Tungsten carbide blades brazed into the jaws
- Box construction for precise tip alignment
- Ergonomic, ESD safe hand grips for protection against static build up
- Ultra-responsive dual leaf springs for reduced hand fatigue
- Highly-polished mirror finish
- Hardness rating: 80-82 HRC
- Dimensions: 3 x 0.275 x 5 in.
- Tip style: Mini oval head, 0.354 in. width
- Material: Mirror polished stainless steel with tungsten carbide cutting blades
The Aven Tools 10827TCS Accu-Cut Hard Wire Cutter is designed for cutting hard wires, including stents, catheters, and Nitinol. The cutter is made from a steel alloy with brazed tungsten carbide inserts. The body of the tool is mirror polished. The ESD safe grips are ergonomically designed for comfort, while the dual leaf springs make repetitive cutting easy. A box joint construction provides precise blade alignment. The cutter has a mini oval head with semi-flush cutting blades.