- Made from surgical quality non-sterile stainless steel
- Very sharp, precise and durable
- For precision cutting in general purposes, including micro circuitry, photography, and art
- Compatible with #3 plastic and stainless steel handles
- Blade type: Curved cutting edge
- Thickness: 0.015 in.
The Aven 44041 Scalpel Blade #10 features a curved cutting edge. It is one of the more traditional blade shapes and is used generally for making small incisions. Made from non-sterile .015 in. thick stainless steel, the blade is ideal for precision cutting in micro circuitry, photography, art, and other applications. The blade can be used with a plastic or stainless steel handle #3.