- Accepts virtually any light guide with quick change adapters
- Features advanced heat pipe technology using metal core PCBs
- Eliminates need to replace hundreds of halogen lamps
- Exceeds performance of 150W halogen illuminators with higher brightness, better color, longer life, and
half the energy consumption
- Features linear light intensity control with continuous dimming
- Low energy consumption increases safety and reliability
- Maintenance-free LEDs have minimum lifetime of 25,000 hours
- Small footprint and rugged housing suitable for mounting and stacking in tight spaces
- Superior, precision engineered cooling for extremely quiet operation
- Color temperature: Daylight 6000 K
- Working temperature: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40°C)
- Input voltage: 96-264 VAC / 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions: 4.75 x 6 x 9 in.
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
The Aven Tools 26200A-300 ProLux LED Fiber Optic Illuminator sets the standard for the new generation of LED Fiber Optic Illuminators. Harnessing the power of the industry's highest performing high-output LEDs, the ProLux LED is as bright or brighter than traditional illuminators, making it a viable alternative to existing halogen technology.
Designed for optimal thermal management to maximize reliability and optical performance, the ProLux LED provides exceptional stability, uniformity and a more consistent color temperature than traditional EKE light sources.
|Data Sheet:||(183 KB)|