- Ideal for high contrast, silhouetted images
- Provides highly diffuse, even light distribution
- Sleek, slim design offers versatility for mounting in tight spaces
- Made from electro-coated steeled covered in PVC sheathing
- Supplied with 36 in. cable and 5/8 in. standard adapter for attachment to fiber optic illuminators
- Active area: 4 x 4 in. (101.6 x 101.6 mm)
The Aven Tools 26200A-532 4 X 4 in. Fiber Optic Area Backlight is a high-output, uniform backlight made of the highest quality components. It has a sleek, slim design, making it highly versatile for mounting in tight spaces. The housing consists of black, electro-coated steel, covered in a PVC sheathing. The backlight has a uniformity of approximately 10%. It is supplied with a 36 in. long cable and 5/8 in. standard adapter for attaching to fiber optic illuminators.