- Heavy duty, recommended for tough industrial applications
- Traces live wires buried underground or hidden behind walls up to 4 feet deep
- Performs tests without having to interrupt power
- Locates breakers, neutral and ground lines
- Locates and traces wires in walls, floors, conduit, computer cables, etc.
- Pinpoints shorts and ground faults
- Does not interfere with sensitive electronic equipment
The Amprobe CT-100 Current Tracer is used for tough industrial applications. The CT100 features signal select and distortion alert which provides superior accuracy by visually indicating a clean signal of the traced line, versus "ghost and return path of false signals coming from the neighboring lines, and keeping the user on the target line.
The Amprobe CT-100 traces energized wires without power interruption and locates breakers without power interruption. It also traces unenergized wires (wire continuity and wire grounded at the end) and pinpoints shorts and ground faults. The CT100 is recommeded to trace live wires buried underground or hidden behind walls up to 4' (1.2m) deep.
- 1 - Users manual
- 1 - transmitter
- 1 - receiver
- 1 - connection cables
- 1 - carrying case
||Amprobe 600CKA Voltage Converter Transformer for the CT100 and CT326C
||Amprobe 3AG-312.250 Fuse