- Wire Tracer with Soft Case
- Locates and traces energized and de-energized wires in walls, floors, plastic conduit, cable shields and computer cables, without interrupting power
- Includes one universal transmitter that automatically switches to work with either energized or de-energized systems
- Receiver is not position-sensitive so doesn't require rotation for accurate readings
- Pinpoints shorts, breakers, neutrals, broken wires, and ground lines
- Does not interfere with sensitive electronic equipment, such as in hospitals and data centers
- Offers precise sensitivity adjustment
- Includes soft carrying case - SV-1000, R-4000 receiver, transmitter T-4000-A, 110V pigtail - banana plug cord set C2901, alligator clips - banana plug cord set C2902, grounding test lead 25' (7.6m) MTL-G, alligator clip for ground lead VRC-320, required batteries and user's manual
The Amprobe AT-4001-A wire tracer combines innovative technology and features to make wire tracing easy, fast, and precise.
Use this electrical wire tracer for finding wires in walls, tracing energized wires and locating breakers without interrupting power. You can also use the AT4001A to find energized and de-energized wires, including broken and disconnected wires, and pinpoint shorts and ground faults.
Has two built in detectors that are tuned to pick up the 32.768Khz signals generated by the T-4000 transmitter. The R-4000 is designed to display the signal strength to enable quick locating of the conductor carrying the signal.
When connected to an energized circuit, the T-4000 will filter the low frequencies up to 400Hz and rapidly indicate on the display that the wire is energized. When the user starts the transmission, a combination of signals is injected on top of the 50, 60, or 400Hz that cause a slight, periodic current fluctuation and allows the power line to emit its own, traceable signal.
|A2202||Amprobe A2202 Clamp-on Transmitter Accessory||
|B2024||Amprobe B2024 Battery Pack for Advanced Wire Tracers||
|B2025||Amprobe B2025 Battery pack recharger with 110V Converter||
|FA-12.5A/500V||Amprobe FA-12.5A/500V 12.5A/500V, 6x32mm Fuse||