- Wire Tracer Kit with Signal Clamp
- Traces wires in walls, ceilings, floors and corners
- Locates breakers and fuses
- Pinpoints shorts and opens
- High resolution 2.5" TFT LCD color display
- Two automatically selected frequency modes for reliable tracing on energized and de-energized circuits
- Comes with custom Amprobe hard carrying case, test leads, CT-400 signal clamp, and accessories
- Compatible with optional TIC 410A Hot Stick attachment to extend your reach
Three Transmitter signal modes
- "High Signal" mode for normal circuits
- "Low Signal" mode for precision tracing in difficult areas
- "Loop" mode for closed loop de-energized circuits
Four Receiver tracing modes
- "Quick Scan" mode allows for quick wire detection at a longer distance
- "Precision" mode precisely pinpoints wires or faults located behind walls, floors, or ceilings
- "Breaker Identification" mode facilitates quick and easy breaker locating
- "Non-Contact Voltage Detection" mode utilizes passive tracing without the Transmitter to verify if a wire is energized
The Amprobe AT6030 wire tracer kit combines a Receiver and powerful Transmitter to locate energized and de-energized wires, breakers, and fuses without having to disconnect any equipment. The Receiver features four tracing modes optimized for a range of applications. Its fully automatic breaker tracing capability saves time and eliminates the confusion of multiple false positives by detecting the highest recorded signal in a breaker or fuse. The Transmitter utilizes two optimized frequencies that allows for a clean and reliable signal. The included Signal Clamp can be used in applications where there is no access to bare conductors by enabling the Transmitter to induce a signal into a wire through insulation. Whether you're a novice user or an expert, the AT-6030 Amprobe Advanced Wire Tracer kit will help you get the job done fast.
The AT-6000-R Receiver detects the signal in wires and cables using two methods: active tracing method (with the Transmitter) and passive tracing method (without the Transmitter). In hard-to-reach areas, the Receiver's Tip Sensor can be used to trace wires in corners, tight spaces and junction boxes.
The AT-6000-T Transmitter works on Energized and De-energized circuits up to 600 V AC/DC in Category I through Category III electrical environments and features high signal, low signal, and loop modes. The Breaker Identification feature eliminates confusion of multiple false positives, common with older technology tracing tools, by identifiying the one correct breaker or fuse with the highest recorded signal.
CT-400 Signal Clamp
The CT-400 Signal Clamp is used for applications where is no access to the bare conductors by enabling the AT-6000-T Transmitter to induce a signal into a wire through the insulation.
Most accurate wire tracing in its class with eight sensitivity modes.
Reduce downtime with immediate and unambiguous breaker identification.
Intuitive transmitter automatically senses whether the system is energized or de-energized. (Clamp included)