- PH ranges from 0 to 14
- Dual LCD display with pH and temperature (selectable C and F)
- Simple one-touch auto-calibration
- Easy to read 45°ANGLE display
- Replaceable pH electrode
- Automatic Temperature Compensation assures that readings are corrected for temperature offsets
- In-field calibration up to 3 points (pH 4.00,7.00,10.00)
- Waterproof and dustproof - IP66
- Portable design with pocket clip
- Probe easy to replace and assemble
- No tools or trimmers needed for calibration
- Meter includes battery and manual in a gift box
- Wide range of application: Pools, Aquariums, Labs, Aquaculture, Car washes, Water testing and Waste water treatment
- Hold Record
- Disable Sleep mode
- Low battery indicator
- Nylon bag supplied with a product
The Amprobe WT-10 PH/mV Pen-Type Water Quality Meter is and easy to use one touch water management tester that keeps the cost and risk of maintaining water quality, distribution and waste under control.
The Amprobe WT10 features pH ranges from 0 to 14 and a simple one touch auto calibration. The dual LCD display with pH and temperature is easy to read at a 45° angle.
The WT-10 has a portable design with pocket clip and allows facility managers to take control of monitoring regulatory compliance and troubleshoot corrosion in building water/waste water systems.