- Used to check pH or ORP in water testing and treatment applications
- Dual LCD display with pH / mV and temperature (selectable C and F) (Temperature probe is optional accessory)
- USB port for data download to a PC (cable & software optional)
- Backlight display for use in dark areas
- pH electrode with Automatic Temperature Compensation for measurement accuracy
- 3 points pH calibration with automatic buffer recognition to prevent calibration errors
- Data Hold
- n Max/Min and Data Recording
- Low bat indicator
- Auto power off
The Amprobe WT-80 PH / ORP Meter is an easy to use one touch water management tester that keeps the cost and risk of maintaining water quality, distribution and waste under control.
The Amprobe WT80 features a USB port for data download to a PC, a backlit display for use in the dark, and pH electrode with automatic temperature compensation for measurement accuracy.
The Amprobe WT80 allows facility managers to take control of monitoring regulatory compliance and troubleshoot corrosion in building water/waste water systems.
|TPK-60||Amprobe TPK-60 Optional External Temperature Probe||