- Used to check pH in water testing and treatment applications
- Dual LCD display with pH / mV and temperature (selectable C and F)
- USB port for data download to a PC (cable & software optional)
- Backlight display for use in dark areas
- pH electrode with Automatic Temperature Compensation for measurement accuracy
- 3 points pH calibration with automatic buffer recognition to prevent calibration errors
- Data Hold Max/Min and Data Recording
- Low bat indicator
- Auto power off
- Package Contains Meter, Battery, Instruction manual, Carrying Pouch, Probe, pH Standard Solution
The Amprobe WT-40 Dual display pH, mV & TEMP Meter is an easy to use one touch water management tester that keeps the cost and risk of maintaining water quality, distribution and waste under control.
The Amprobe WT40 features a USB port for data download to a PC, a backlit display for use in the dark, and pH electrode with automatic temperature compensation for measurement accuracy.
The Amprobe WT40 allows facility managers to take control of monitoring regulatory compliance and troubleshoot corrosion in building water/waste water systems.