- Dual LCD display with conductivity or TDS and temperature
- Adjustable TDS factor from 0.4 to 1.0
- Waterproof and dustproof - IP65
- Convenient to use membrane keypad
- Quick response and easy to calibrate
- Auto power off
- Data hold
- Pen size, easy to fit in pocket
- Low battery indicator
- Auto power off disable
- Easy one-touch multi point calibration
The Amprobe WT-20 Conductivity / TDS Pen-Type Water Quality Meter is an easy to use one touch water management tester that keeps the cost and risk of maintaining water quality, distribution and waste under control.
The Amprobe WT20 features adjustable TDS factor from 0.4 to 1.0 and a dual LCD display with conductivity or TDS and temperature. The WT-20 is pen sized and easy to fit in your pocket.
Amprobe WT20 allows facility managers to take control of monitoring regulatory compliance and troubleshoot corrosion in building water/waste water systems.