- Rugged, easy to use tester for residential and commercial applications
- Quickly troubleshoot voltage and continuity and detect presence of voltages easily
- Automatically selects ac voltage, dc voltage or continuity
- Seven visual voltage indicators clearly differentiating between key voltage levels
- Bright LED lights indicate seven levels of ac and dc voltages:
- Volts (AC) 24, 120, 208, 240, 277, 480, 600
- Volts (DC) 6, 12, 24, 36, 48,110, 220
- Full range polarity to detect negative or positive dc voltage
- Safety rated CAT III 600 V
The Amprobe VPC-10A hand-held residential and commercial Voltage and Continuity Tester is loaded with safety, time-saving and accuracy features. The VPC10A allows users to quickly troubleshoot voltage and continuity for residential and commercial applications using visual and audible alerts. Ideal for light commercial and residential electricians, contractors and homeowners.
With the Amprobe VPC-10A you can quickly measure AC and DC voltage in circuitry and its components - including outlets, light fixtures, batteries and extension cords - as well as test the continuity of fuses, light bulbs, and electrical connections. In addition to full range polarity detection, it signals continuity and voltage with visual and audible alerts. On its face, seven LED indicators clearly differentiate between key voltage levels: 24, 120, 208, 240, 277, 480, 600 V ac; and 6, 12, 24, 36, 48,110, 220 V DC.