- Wireless two ways transmission
- K/J-type thermocouple selection
- Dual input
- MAX/MIN with elapsed time, AVG, REL, HOLD functions
- TIME setting, REL setting
- Warning beeper with Hi/Lo setting
- Resolution 0.1°C to 0.2°F
- User selectable °C/°F
The Amprobe TMD-53W Thermocouple Thermometer with wireless download capability is a perfect choice for HVAC/R technicians and electricians,or for demanding applications such as research, industrial process, and quality control that require a high degree of accuracy.
The dual inputs allow easy super-heat and sub-cool temperature measurement as well as cut-out and in temperature measurements. Wireless communication is invaluable for applications requiring remote access to the instrument's data. A warding beeper with hi/lo setting alerts you of out-of-range measurements.
The Amprobe TMD-53W has a K-Type Thermocouple which measures temperature from -200°C-1370°.C, -328°F-2498°F as well as a J-Type Thermocouple which measures temperature from -200°C-1050°.C, -328°F-1922°F.