- Wireless download capability
- Backlit triple-display
- Built in memory, 16 sets, Maximum 1024 data points
- Data-logging: 128 samples with real-time data per channel
- Easy Data Recall with up and down key: T1, T2, T1-T2, Time and Memory Location
- Thermocouple Offset Adjustment
- REC, MAX, MIN, MAX-MIN, Average, Relative Zero and HOLD functions
- Resolution 0.1°C/1°C, 0.1°F/1°F
- Warning beeper with Hi/Lo setting
- User selectable recording interval
- Real time clock with calendar
The Amprobe TMD-55W Thermometer with wireless download capability is a perfect choice for HVAC/R technicians and electricians or for applications that require multi-logging capabilities to monitor and track temperatures.
The TMD55W features a backlit triple display, real time clock with calendar and user-selectable recording intervals. Easy data recall using the up and down key. The TMD-55W, with dual inputs allows for easy super-heat and sub-cool temperature measurements as well as cut-out and in temperature measurements. Wireless communication is invaluable for applications requiring remote access to the instruments data.