- "Pistol grip design" for comfortable grip
- Small enough to fit in your pocket
- Measuring range - 18 °C to 400 °C (0 ºF to 750 °F)
- Fixed emissivity at 0.95
- Laser sighting for accurate targeting (CE EN60825 certified class II)
- Display hold
- Fast response time
- Distance to spot size ratio 8:1
- Accuracy to 2 %
- Backlit display
- Battery included
- Distance to spot size 8:1
- Low battery indicator: battery icon appears in display
The Amprobe IR608A is an infrared thermometer with a laser pointer for easy targeting. The IR608A is a quick and effective diagnostic tool for identifying problems in a wide variety of applications like HVAC/R, fire safety and protection, industrial maintenance automotive and quality control.
The Amprobe IR608A has a measuring range from 18 °C to 400 °C (0 ºF to 750 °F), fast response time, and accuracy to 2%. The IR608A is robust yet lightweight with a solid ergonomic design.