- 8:1 Distance to spot ratio
- Measures temperature from 0°F to 716°F (-18°C to 380°C)
- Precision accuracy and rapid response time
- Laser pointer, backlit dual LCD Display
- Auto display hold and MAX/MIN memory
The Amprobe IR-708 IR Thermometer with 8 to 1 Distance to Spot Ratio is designed to measure temperatures from 0°F to 716°F (-18°C to 380°C) with ±2% accuracy.
The Amprobe IR708 features a laser guide for easy aiming, 0.95 emissivity, MIN/MAX function, fast response time, and more. The Amprobe IR-708 is great for HVAC/R, electrical, industrial maintenance, automotive as well as quality control and fire prevention applications.
Distance to Spot Ratio
The larger the distance to spot (D:S) ratio, the better the resolution and the smaller the area that can be measured. The IR708 with a D:S of 8:1, will measure a 1" diameter at a distance of 8" away.