- 50:1 Distance to Spot Ratio
- Temperature Range of -58°F to 2822°F or -50°C to 1550°C
- Precision accuracy and rapid response time (suggested icon plus/minus symbols)
- Laser pointer, backlit dual LCD Display (suggested icon: light bulb icon per dial)
- Auto display hold and MAX/MIN memory
- Adjustable emissivity for measuring a variety of materials
- 99 memory locations and PC download cable included
The Amprobe IR-750, a precision performance 50:1 spot to distance ratio infrared thermometer, offers unparalleled accuracy and response time with a temperature measurement range of -58°F to 2822°F or -50°C to 1550°C and ±1.8% accuracy. The IR-750 features a laser guide for easy aiming, 0.95 emissivity (adjustable), MIN/MAX function, fast response time, and more. The IR750 also features 99 data points recognition, thermocouple inputs, and USB download. The Amprobe IR-750 is specifically designed for HVAC/R, electrical, industrial maintenance, automotive as well as quality control and fire prevention applications.
Distance to Spot Ratio
The larger the distance to spot (D:S) ratio, the better the resolution and the smaller the area that can be measured. The IR750 with a D:S of 50:1, will measure a 1" diameter at a distance of 50" away.