- 20:1 Distance to Spot Ratio
- Temperature Range of -26°F to 1922°F or -32°C to 1050°C
- Precision accuracy and rapid response time
- Laser pointer, backlit dual LCD Display
- Auto display hold and MAX/MIN memory
- Adjustable emissivity for measuring a variety of materials
- Supplied with: Carrying bag, Battery and Instruction Manual
The Amprobe IR-720 IR Thermometer with a 20 to 1 Distance to Spot Ratio offers best in class accuracy and response time with a temperature measurement range of -26°F to 1922°F or -32°C to 1050°C and ±1.8% accuracy. The IR-720 features a laser guide for easy aiming, 0.95 emissivity (adjustable), MIN/MAX function, fast response time, and more. The Amprobe IR-720 is specifically designed for HVAC/R, electrical, industrial maintenance, automotive as well as quality control and fire prevention applications.
Distance to Spot Ratio
The larger the distance to spot (D:S) ratio, the better the resolution and the smaller the area that can be measured. The IR720 with a D:S of 20:1, will measure a 1" diameter at a distance of 20" away.