- K/J-type thermocouple selection
- Dual input
- MAX/MIN with elapsed time, AVG, REL, HOLD functions
- TIME setting, REL setting
- Warning beeper with Hi/Lo setting
- Resolution 0.1°C to 0.2°F
- User selectable °C/°F
The Amprobe TMD-53 thermometer is a professional choice for HVAC/R technicians, electricians, research, industrial process, and quality control.
The TMD53 thermometer offers dual inputs for easy super-heat and sub-cool temperature measurement as well as cut-out and in temperature measurements.
The Amprobe TMD-53 has a K-Type Thermocouple which measures temperature from -200°C-1370°.C, -328°F-2498°F as well as a J-Type Thermocouple which measures temperature from -200°C-1050°.C, -328°F-1922°F.