- K/J type thermocouple with memory
- Highly accurate thermometer with 0.1% basic accuracy for precise measurements
- Dual input T1, T2, T1-T2
- Large, backlit easy to read display
- In-field thermocouple offset adjustment
- °C/°F selection
- Robust protective Holster
- Auto-Power Off
- MIN/MAX/HOLD functions
The Amprobe TMD-51 thermometer is a professional choice for HVAC/R technicians, electricians, research, industrial process, and quality control.
The TMD51 thermometer offers dual inputs for easy super-heat and sub-cool temperature measurement as well as cut-out and in temperature measurements.
The Amprobe TMD-51 has a K-Type Thermocouple which measures temperature from -100°C to 1372°C, -150°F to 1999°F as well as a J-Type Thermocouple which measures temperature from -100°C to 1200°C,-150°F to 1999°F and is user selectable from Celsius or Fahrenheit.