- K/J/T/E-Type thermocouple
- Highly accurate thermometer with 0.1% basic accuracy for precise measurements
- Dual input T1, T2, T1-T2
- Large, backlit easy to read display
- In-field thermocouple offset adjustment
- °C/°F selection
- Robust protective Holster
- Auto-Power Off
- MIN/MAX/HOLD functions
- Average /Relative Zero Functions
The Amprobe TMD-52 thermometer is a professional choice for HVAC/R technicians, electricians, research, industrial process, and quality control.
The TMD52 thermometer offers dual inputs for easy super-heat and sub-cool temperature measurement as well as cut-out and in temperature measurements.
The Amprobe TMD-52 has a K-Type Thermocouple which measures temperature from (0.1°, 1° for above 2000°F) -200°C to 1372°C, -328°F to 2501°F , a J-Type Thermocouple which measures temperature from (0.1°, 1° for above 2000°F) -210°C to 1200°C, -346°F to 2192°F, a T-Type Thermocouple which measures temperature from (0.1°) -200°C to 400°C, -328°F to 752°F, and a E-Type Thermocouple which measures temperature from (0.1°)-210°C to 1000°C, -346°F to 1832°F.