- High accuracy, multiple type input thermometer
- Displays T1, T2, and T1-T2 simultaneously
- Accepts six different thermocouple types
- Outputs real time measurement data with time stamp
- Measures from -328°F / -200°C to 3200°F / 1760°C
- Deluxe carrying case and two Type K probes
- RS232 output with optional cable and software, TM-SW
The Amprobe TMD90A is a dual input thermometer that offers a wide temperature range and accepts type K, J, T, R, S, and E thermocouples and is ideal for HVAC/R technicians, electricians, research, industrial process, and quality control.
The TMD90A has dual inputs for easy super-heat and sub-cool temperature measurement as well as cut-out and in temperature measurements. The triple display with backlight shows T1, T2, and T1 - T2 and includes hold, min/max, relative, and timer/date stamp functions. The Amprobe TMD90A supports dual channel real time data acquisition using the built-in RS-232 interface and optional software and data transfer cable (Model TM-SWA).
|TM-SWA||Amprobe TMSWA RS232 Software, Cable for TMD90A, TMA10A||