- Backlit triple-display
- Built in memory: 16 sets, Maximum 1024 data points
- Data-logging: 128 samples with real-time data per channel
- Easy Data Recall with up and down key: T1, T2, T1-T2, Time and Memory Location
- Thermocouple Offset Adjustment
- REC, MAX, MIN, MAX-MIN, Average, Relative Zero and HOLD functions
- Resolution 0.1°C/1°C, 0.1°F/1°F
- Warning beeper with Hi/Lo setting
- User selectable recording interval
- Real time clock with calendar
The Amprobe TMD-55 thermometer is a professional choice for HVAC/R technicians, electricians, research, industrial process, and quality control.
The TMD55 thermometer offers dual inputs for easy super-heat and subcool temperature measurement as well as cut-out and in temperature measurements.