- Designed to meet the measurement requirements of safety engineers, health, industrial safety offices and quality control in various environments.
- A and C weightings for checking compliance with safety regulations as well as acoustic analysis
- Measuring ranges: A weighting 30 ~130dB C weighting 35~130dB
- Frequency range: 31.5Hz~8KHz
- Display with 0.1dB steps on a 4 digits LCD
- Slow (1 sec) and fast (125ms) response settings to check peak and average noise levels
- Max/min recording
- Data Hold to freeze reading on digital display
The Amprobe SM-10 Sound Level Meter is designed to meet the measurement requirements of Safety Engineers, Health, Industrial safety offices and Quality Control in various environments.
The SM10 offers two types of measurements: A and C weighting. The A weighting is for general noise sound level and the C weighting is for measuring sound level of acoustic material control in various environments (ie 94dB 1 kHz etc...). The SM-10 conforms to the IEC651 Type 2, ANSI S1.4 Type 2, and JISC1502 requirements for Sound Level Meters. Which means the SM10 uses two different weighting filters required by the IEC 651 and ANSI S1.4 Type 2: the A-Weighting and the C-Weighting audio filtering.