- I-V Curve test for solar cell
- Maximum solar power (Pmax) search by auto-scan (60V, 12A)
- Maximum voltage (Vmaxp) at Pmax
- Maximum current (Imaxp) at Pmax
- Voltage at open circuit (Vopen)
- Current at short circuit (Ishort)
- I-V curve with cursor
- Calculation of panel efficiency (%)
- Manual single point test
- Real time data logging
- PC download
The Amprobe SOLAR-600 is a professional analyzer used for testing, maintenance, troubleshooting and efficiency of solar panels.
The SOLAR600 analyzer is used in the installation of solar panels to determine the proper inverter size, optimum power output position of panels and identifies broken or worn-out cells.