- Measures voltage to 600V AC/DC, AC/DC current and resistance for residential and office maintenance
- Audible continuity quickly identifies shorts and open circuits
- Diode test to verify diode polarity
- Data hold freezes the reading on the display for further analysis
- Auto power-off conserves battery life
- Low battery warning helps avoid losing power in mid-measurement
- CAT III 600V safety rated to handle residential and commercial office applications
The Amprobe AM-500 is a versatile, easy-to-use digital multimeter. This meter is a great choice for homeowners or office maintenance staff. The Amprobe AM-500 meaures AC/DC voltage to 600V, ACDC current and resisitance. The meter Features audible continuity, diode test, data hold and auto power off.
Use the AM500 to check for voltage in receptacles, extension cords, light fixtures, batteries, and other electrical circuits. Check fuses, light bulbs, and continuity of electrical connections. You can even use the AM-500 to verify the voltage level of automotive batteries and troubleshoot electrical problems in cars.
Designed for residential or DIY applications, the AM-500 is one of the most affordable autoranging multimeters available. With its user-friendly digital multimeter features like autoranging and a CAT III safety rating, the Amprobe AM-500 will save time and increase measurement confidence.
|VC30A||Amprobe VC30A Vinyl Carrying Case, 7.5 x 3.4 x 1.5"||
|TPK-62||Amprobe TPK-62 Temperature Adapter & 2 Thermocouples for AM500 Series||
|FA-0.5A/700V||Amprobe FA-0.5A/700V 0.5A/700V, 6.3X32mm Fuse||
|FP400||Amprobe FP400 10A/600V, 6.3X25 mm Ceramic Fuse, Fast Blow, Pack of 4||