- Measures AC/DC voltage up to 600V, AC/DC current, resistance, frequency, capacitance, duty cycle and temperature
- CAT III 600V safety rated
- Non-contact voltage detection enhances safety
- Audible continuity quickly identifies shorts and opens
- Diode test to verify diode polarity
- Data hold freezes the reading on the display for further analysis
- MIN/MAX recording records min/max measurements over time to show voltage fluctuations
- Relative zero mode displays the difference between the actual reading and a stored reference value and may be used with any function or range
- Combines user friendly features such as, auto power-off to conserve battery life, low battery warning, a "third hand test probe holder, built-in test leads storage, a built-in flashlight, and a Velcro strap to hang the meter
- Auto and manual-ranging delivers maximum flexibility
- Backlit LCD display makes it easy to view results
The Amprobe AM-510 Commercial/Residential Multimeter is designed for light commercial and advanced residential applications. Re-wire electrical panels, install heated floors or new light fixtures, troubleshoot and repair home appliances, electrical sockets and automotive electrical problems with this easy-to-use multimeter. The AM-510 features a built-in flashlight to see wires and fuses in the dark, a rubber tilt stand and probe holder to give you the "third-hand" you need while taking measurements.
The AM-510 offers safety features including Voltect non-contact voltage detection for quick go/no-go checks without the need for an additional tool. Compact yet tough, this multimeter is built to last through all your electrical projects.
|VC221B||Amprobe VC221B Padded Vinyl Carrying Case for Full Size Meters, 8.5 x 4.5 x 2.5"||
|TPK-62||Amprobe TPK-62 Temperature Adapter & 2 Thermocouples for AM500 Series||
|FP400||Amprobe FP400 10A/600V, 6.3X25 mm Ceramic Fuse, Fast Blow, Pack of 4||