- AutoTect feature directs the meter to know if it is measuring AC or DC volts or resistance with no user interface
- The AutoTect feature has lower input impedance which zeros out ghost voltages
- Measures AC/DC current, capacitance, frequency, continuity with beeper
- Voltect feature is a built-in, non-contact voltage detector
- Power supply 3 V standard button battery x 1 (IEC-CR2032; ANSI-NEDA-5004LC)
- Automatic power off
The Amprobe PM55A is the ultimate pocket-sized multimeter. Only 3/8" thick and less than 3 oz in weight with full functionality offering AC and DC voltage measurement to 600 V, AC and DC current to 2000 µA, resistance to 6 Megohm, capacitance to 2000 µF, frequency to 30 kHz, diode test and continuity with beeper.
The PM55A also offers VolTect, a built-in, non-contact voltage detection feature for AC voltages. Another key feature of the PM55A pocket multimeter is AutoTect, which automatically selects between AC and DC voltage, or resistance measurement based on the test point to which the leads are connected.
Fully auto ranging, the Amprobe PM55A meter offers nine different measurement functions plus features that are usually found in much more expensive and larger meters. The digital display is oversized with large digits and unit icons in the display. In spite of its size, this pocket multimeter is fully safety rated to CAT III 300 V, CAT II 600 V and is UL listed. No other meter this small offers such performance and high safety ratings.
|H-PMA||Amprobe H-PMA Silicone Holster for the PM Series||
|VC3A||Amprobe VC3A Zippered Carry Case For PM Pocket Series, 4.5 x 2.2 x .4"||