- True-rms technology improves accuracy in electrically noisy environments
- Measures AC/DC Voltage up to 1000V, AC/DC current, resistance, frequency, capacitance, temperature, and duty cycle
- Low Z mode detects stray voltages
- Low pass filter accurately measures voltage on variable frequency drives
- Peak hold (crest) captures and holds the peak value of a voltage or current surge
- Non-contact voltage detection enhances safety
- Audible continuity quickly identifies shorts and opens
- Diode test to verify diode polarity
- Data hold freezes the reading on the display for further analysis
- MIN/MAX recording records min/max measurements over time to show voltage fluctuations
- Relative zero mode displays the difference between the actual reading and a stored reference value and may be used with any function or range
- Warning alerts against improper test leads connection
- Combines user friendly features such as, auto power-off to conserve battery life, low battery warning, a "third hand test probe holder, built-in test leads storage, a built-in flashlight, and a Velcro strap to hang the meter
- Auto and manual-ranging delivers maximum flexibility
- Dual reading backlit LCD display with analog bar graph makes it easy to view results
- CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V safety rated for high voltage environments
The Amprobe AM-570 autoranging digital multimeter is one of the best digital multimeters in its class. Designed for professional electricians who need to maintain service or troubleshoot advanced electrical systems in the most demanding environments, the AM570 high voltage multimeter is packed full of professional digital multimeter features.
The AM570 has True-rms accuracy for measuring voltage in noisy environments and dual thermocouples for differential temperature measurements. The meter measures AC/DC voltage to 1000V, AC/DC current, resistance, frequency, capacitance, and duty cycle. Additional features include a dual reading backlit LED display with analog bar graph, data hold, Max,min memory and auto power off.
The Amprobe AM-570 is CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V saftey rated and has VolTect non-contact voltage detection. The meter also features a low impedance mode to detect stray voltage, and a low pass filter to accurately measure the voltage on variable frequency drives, the AM-570 takes care of quick go/no-go checks with a single tool.
|VC221B||Amprobe VC221B Padded Vinyl Carrying Case for Full Size Meters, 8.5 x 4.5 x 2.5"||
|TPK-62||Amprobe TPK-62 Temperature Adapter & 2 Thermocouples for AM500 Series||
|FP410||Amprobe FP410 11A/1000V, 10X38mm Fuse||