- Checks for moisture content in wood, paper or cardboard and building materials such as sheetrock, concrete, mortar, plaster, etc.
- Measurement ranges: Wood/ Paper: 8 ~ 60%
- Building material: 0.3 - 2.0% Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C or 32°F ~ 99°F
- Used in indoor air quality applications for detecting moisture in the walls, floors and ceilings stimulating mold growth
- LCD display provides moisture or temperature measurement
- Three color LED provides quick moisture indication:
- Green - "air-dry conditions
- Yellow - increased moisture
- Red - excess moisture
- Backlight for operation in dark areas
- Low battery indication
- Auto power off
The Amprobe MT-10 measures moisture content for wall board, wood or other building materials to determine places of harmful mold growth or unseen water damage.
The MT10 measures wood and paper from 8 - 60%, building material from 0.3 - 2.0%, and temperature from 32°F - 99°F. The MT-10 also features a LCD display which provides moisture or temperature measurement.
Typical application also includes checking moisture of concrete slab and wood before installation of floors, determining wood moisture content during drying process, and checking wood moisture before material is used for woodworking applications.
|TEC25||Test Equipment Depot TEC25 Branded EVA Case for Two Meters, Accessories, and/or Small Kits||
|TEC90||Test Equipment Depot TEC90 Soft Zipper Branded Carrying Case w/Inner Pocket & Belt Loop||