- Accurate four terminal measurement down to 100µ ohms does not require test leads resistance compensation
- Ranges from 200.0m ohms to 2000 ohms with minimum resolution of 100µ Ohm
- Measurement precision with three test currents with over-temperature protection
- Protection against inadvertent connection to overvoltage
- Large LCD
- Potential lead resistance, current lead resistance checks
- Auto-hold and auto-off features
- Lightweight, robust & compact
- Indicates measurement errors due to temperature or connection problems
- "O-Ring sealed enclosure
- Battery powered
- IEC / EN 61010-1
The Amprobe MO-100 Milliohm Meter lets the user diagnose potential failure. Quickly check windings opens or shorts in motors, generators and transformers, wire-to-wire connection resistances, heating elements testing and contact resistance in critical electrical connections.
The Amprobe MO-100 is a robust and compact portable milliohm meter that measures 5 Ranges from 200.0m ohms to 2000 ohms with minimum resolution of 100� Ohm. The MO100 has protection against inadvertent connection to overvoltage, a large easy to read LCD display, as well as an "O-Ring" sealed enclosure.
|MO-100-LEADS||Amprobe MO-100-LEADS Test Lead Set for MO-100||