- Insulation measurement
- Low Ohm measurement
- Voltage measurement
- Integrated memory for approx. 500 measurement values
- Standard, built-in IR RS-232 interface for transferring measurement data to the PC
- Software es control for recording test results is available as option
- Pre-setable limit values for insulation measurement
- Test lead compensation function for exact zero adjustment
- Additional analogue bargraph for insulation measurement
- Clear and large LCD providing the user with an optimum visual indication of both test values and limits
- Auto power off
- Adjustable measurement value timer allows measurements over a longer time period
- Test of trip voltage of overvoltage protection devices
- Insulation measurement of floor and wall resistance
The Amprobe ISO-PRO Telaris insulation tester offers a full suite of features that translate into robust functionality for testing electrical systems, conductors, and machines. Test insulation resistance of electrical circuit main lines to earth ground and main neutral to earth ground.
The ISOPRO measures insulation, low Ohm and voltage. The adjustable measurement value timer allows measurements over a longer period of time. The tester has integrated memory for 500 measurement values. Other feautres of the Amprobe ISO-PRO include optional software control for recording test results, a built in IR RS-232 interface for transfering data to a PC, and a clear and large digital display which provides the user with an optimum visual indication of both test values and limits.