- Selectable test voltages 250V, 500V and 1000V
- Voltage AC/DC: 600.0 V
- Tests insulation of wires, cables, transformers and electrical motors
- Comes as a complete kit including test leads and PC software
- Programmable timer to perform the dielectric absorption ratio test
- Sensitive Ohmmeter for checking resistance of motor windings
- Built in voltmeter
- Fast and easy to use, rugged durable design
- Internal memory to store measurements for future reference
- Data download to PC
The Amprobe AMB-45 insulation resistance tester tests the insulation of wires, cables, transformers and electrical motors. With selectable test voltages up to 1000 V and a rugged, durable design, the AMB45 is both fast and easy-to-use.
The Amprobe AMB-45 comes complete with test leads and PC software where data can be downloaded. The AMB45 also has a programmable timer to perform the dielectric absorption ratio test, sensitive ohmmeter for checking resistance of motor windings and a built in voltmeter. The AMB-45 is both fast and easy to use.
|AMB-45-CABLE||Amprobe AMB-45-CABLE USB to 3.5 mm Male Connector Communication Cable for AMB-45||
|CC-MEG CASE||Amprobe CC-MEG CASE Soft Carrying Case, 10 x 8.5 x 3.25||
|FA-0.5A/700V||Amprobe FA-0.5A/700V 0.5A/700V, 6.3X32mm Fuse||